Set the tone for your life as a practicing physician by taking an organized approach to defining your work-life balance, and learning how to set good habits and protect your priorities.
• Understand the steps necessary to transition successfully from training into your life and career.
• Learn how to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Access Resource Additional Information: Objectives: • Learn how physician compensation is impacted by market trends. • Learn how a hospital organization is structured and how you fit into the overall picture. Resource Author: Brian Knabe, MD, CMP, FAAFP Dr. Knabe is a financial advisor at Savant Capital Management, Inc., and a […]
Make a better-informed career decision; understand the connection points between patients, hospitals, and physicians; and discover where you need improvement and how you can raise your standards.
• Learn how physician compensation is impacted by market trends.
• Learn how a hospital organization is structured and how you fit into the overall picture.
Gain more control of your life and career by understanding all of your possibilities, expanding your options as a physician, and learning how to take the first steps toward a non-clinical opportunity.
• Understand how your skills and interests can be applied in a non-clinical setting.
• Learn about the different types of non-clinical opportunities.
Find answers to your important questions about the types of compensation packages, their specific differences, and what constitutes a reasonable offer.
• Discover how compensation varies by geographic location, demographic classification, practice type, practice ownership, and medical specialty.
• Learn which benefits are typically covered in an offer — and which aren’t.