Use your acquired knowledge and personal wisdom to make prudent decisions now, so you can look back without regret and achieve the goals you have set for yourself.
• Learn the best practices for planning a rewarding financial future.
• Discover how spending and savings should go hand in hand with your needs, wants and dreams.
Learn how to navigate the early stages of your personal financial life. With the proper foundation and focus on personal finance issues you can control, you’ll have a much better chance of overcoming the obstacles that often prevent physicians from achieving financial independence.
• Understand the unique financial challenges faced by physicians.
• Define your desired financial position at each stage of your life.
• Create a budget that allows you to save for the future.
Interest payments can amount to tens of thousands of dollars over the life of your med school loan. But by making a small additional monthly payment toward principal, you can greatly accelerate the term of the loan and lower your interest costs Our extra payment calculator enables you to determine how much more quickly you may be able to pay off your debt.
Should you use surplus cash to pay down debt or invest for growth? Use our calculator to determine which strategy makes the most financial sense.
How much can you afford to borrow for med school without jeopardizing your future ability to qualify for a home, auto or other type of loan? Use this calculator to help gauge the feasibility of your student loan repayment with your anticipated future income.