Protect the 40,000-hour investment you’ve made to become a physician and prepare for one of your most important post-residency career events.
• Learn how to research a potential employer.
• Understand each potential employer’s hiring process to prepare for your interview.
Develop a list of questions that each interviewer is likely to ask as well as your own questions that will enable you to collect all the facts that are relevant to your personal job search priorities.
• Anticipate the questions that an interviewer will ask and practice your responses.
• Review your own sample questions that are specific to the interviewer, such as a chief financial officer, physician recruiter, medical director, or physician.
Complete a step-by-step interview preparation process that will give you the best opportunity to impress a prospective employer and receive an offer.
• Walk through the specific actions you must take to prepare for a successful interview.
• Learn what you need to take with you on an interview.
See the type of form that the people who interview and meet you during an interview visit will use to evaluate you as a candidate.
Sample Candidate Evaluation Form
What to expect on a practice visit for an interview